Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
All financial institutions have legal and regulatory obligations to prevent money laundering and the funding of terrorism.The current marketplace is dominated by legacy technology providers, addressing individual elements of customers’ requirements. Interested to work in unique integrated platform, apply now.
Napier’s mission is to become the recognized leader in ‘Intelligent Compliance’ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through delivery of a best in class AML solution.
Napier is a holistic anti-money laundering (AML) compliance technology provider. Our products, trusted by the worlds leading data providers, transforms AML and trade compliance from mandatory duty to competitive edge. We use deep industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to help businesses detect suspicious behaviours and fight financial crime.
Napier have recently rearchitected a new version of our software on Kubenetes. We now have a program of work, sponsored by our CEO, to upgrade our existing clients to this new version.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance experienced in working with client data migration, and software upgrades.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
Must to Have:
• Proficient in programming language such as Java or python
• Experience and well verse in any automation testing tool such as Jmeter, Loadrunner, Gatling or Selenium (any one of these is fine)
• Experience and well verse in test rail
• Experience in testing execution and strategy for data migration
• Cloud platforms exposure
• A team player, passionate, thoughtful and driven
Nice to Have:
• Software QA/Testing experience, with a variety of project exposure spanning COTS and bespoke configured applications, ideally on cloud platforms
• Experienced data migration testing, iterative approaches, and side by side testing of upgraded software
• Experience and confidence in setting software test strategies and leading test activities through full SDLC, either in a Senior, or Management QA position
• Experience of integration testing through various mechanism and technologies
• Confident with data verification and proofing
• Good understanding different test phases including but not limited to Integration Testing Performance testing, Regression testing and UAT
• Comfortable with providing technical test direction to the client and the team
• Able to work at a detailed hands-on level
• Good experience of producing test plans based on requirements and mapping test results again the plans
• An interest and experience in Test Automation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to produce presentable documentation
• A focus on continuous improvement, with demonstrable experience of process improvement and knowledge of modern QA best practices
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field