VENZO has a lot of cool projects in software and is on the lookout for new colleges to further help us expand our efforts within the software development area.
In VENZO, we are passionate about working with cutting edge technologies and the latest methodologies within software development. We are focused on bringing human-centric solutions to life, that makes sense and creates value to users.
VENZO leads digital change with a sleeves-up attitude and a passion for human-centric, data-driven, secure digital transformation. They have a playful environment, with a large degree of freedom and self-governance.
To be a central part of the management group whose primary purpose is to lead and establish the organizational, business, commercial, and technical framework for a software department within VENZO. Your primary focus will be to lead the technical development by establishing, developing, implementing, and maintaining the technical framework for software development in VENZO software.
The essence of your job can be split into three areas:
- Lead the technical development by establishing, developing, implementing and maintain the technical framework for software development in VENZO software.
- Assist and mentor technical colleagues with solutions, problem solving and hands-on assistance.
- Participate in the assessment of new software products and investments from a technical perspective and take lead in getting them properly incorporated in VENZO software.
• 8+ years of professional experience with .NET Core, and Web API with C# preferred language. Preferably experience with full stack development
• Experience with cloud-native development preferably based on the Azure platform with a microservice architecture and containerization of apps
• Proven record in leading small to medium-sized software development departments
• Previous experience in consuming or establishing software service component library, creating a platform of shared components for development teams
• Professional hands-on experience with larger front-end frameworks such as REACT JS, Angular or Node JS.
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or related
discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
Availability to travel 3/4 times per year to Denmark and on the onboarding