Napier is a young, dynamic company with significant expansion and growth plans. Our employees are critical to that success and we work hard to ensure that we operate as one company, with common goals, wherever people are based.
We are looking for an outstanding technical consultant with data migration/ software configuration and upgrade experience to join us. As part of the Transformation & Strategic Initiatives team you will work with clients and their information technology teams to upgrade their Napier’s Intelligence compliance software. Our solution can be on-prem or hosted through a cloud-provider and you will be able to inspire confidence working in either style.
The Napier solution has a flexible data model and takes data feeds from a variety of client systems in many formats. To succeed in this role you will be able to work with both the clients’ business and IT teams to understand the meaning and purpose of the data in the feeds as well as how to configure the Napier data model and APIs.
Are you a hands-on consultant? This role requires scripting, writing data transformations for migration and upgrades, performing JSON/XML manipulation, database queries and building data processing pipelines as well as running architecture and data security meetings with experienced clients.
Do you have a strong technical background in data integration and networking with excellent communication
skills? Do you want to take on more responsibility for client projects? Then this could be the role for you.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical consultant with strong technical, analysis and communication skills
• Set up a repeatable process to perform data migration and configured software upgrades
• Design, develop, and manage technology solution proposals for Napier AI clients (Infrastructure, Cloud,
• Take into account business process, multiple vendor platforms, client data integration approach,
solution roll-out, and service transition to support.
• Assure the correct solutions are proposed at a functional, performance and architectural level
• Provide business analysis and technical support to clients, iterate requirements and deliverables to
enhance customer success through alignment with core product capabilities.
• Design customizations and integration approaches
• champion reusable outputs
• Deliver client facing technical documentation
• Coordinate with project management, product, engineering and support teams
• Prioritize and manage competing client project tasks
• Self starter, able to work independently
• Service Level Objective / Non-Functional Requirement Analysis
• Technical authoring for product/project documentation
• System Integration Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns
• Python scripts, Bash scripts, Java
• Integration platforms (Apache NiFi, Apache Camel, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi or TIBCO Business Works)
• API Gateways, JSON, XML
• Elastic search
Good to Have
• RESTful API Design, HTTP and Webhooks
• Queue based integrations, event driven systems, message passing, Apache Kafka
• Information Security, Encryption, SSL/TLS
• SAAS experience Azure/AWS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.