Our client is a company that offers the Leisure, Sport and Entertainment industry a software and consultancy service to effectively take care of safety, maintenance and operational procedures. From years of collaboration with industry professionals, they have developed the technology and know how to enable their clients to take better care of their number one priority: Safety.
With their range of specialized products, they are a critical piece in the operation of amusement parks ensuring that their equipment and staff are working efficiently and safely.
The software is in play at 150+ parks around the world and used everywhere from top management, team supervisors, field staff and all the way down to the individual operator at the rides. Making sure that the wheels are turning and the guests are safe and happy.
• You will be given the freedom to work on exciting and challenging projects revolving around the core platform as well as the mobile app
• Niche software for an industry that is both fun and serious at the same time
The Mobaro platform currently consists of 3 main applications that are facing end users:
1. Our AngularJS web application intended for administration and reporting and mainly used by administrative/supervisory staff
2. Our cross-platform mobile application based on Ionic and AngularJS available for field staff
3. Our PWA application, RideOps, targeted towards tablets used by the ride operators
The applications are beginning to be troubled by an aging and inconsistent UI and UX. You will be given ownership of the frontend of the entire product portfolio and tasked with creating and implementing a new, modern and consistent visual identity and user experience.
You are expected to be able to fully implement a cohesive and modern frontend experience across the entire Mobaro application portfolio. You are not expected to be a designer or graphical artist but are expected to be able to work constructively with these resources as well as provide us/Mobaro with guidance on how to work with the “design discipline” in the future and for you to achieve your optimum results.
The challenge of working cross-platform should appeal to you as well as the task (and privilege) of being given the formal responsibility of the user-facing experience of Mobaro.
As the single dedicated frontend resource you should be comfortable with high expectations and being able to manage them across the development team as well as with the rest of the company.
As a person, you are structured and methodical in your approach with high yet realistic ambitions and a keen understanding of the fact that value of your work is created once it’s in the hand of our customers.
Must have skills:
• Design and implementation of the design across web application and mobile application
Experience with working cross-platform
Good to have skills:
• Cross-Platform app development with Cordova – preferably also Ionic
• Need to be well-versed in English at a technical level
• You should be comfortable in a role with a high level of responsibility for yourself and your time and a workday where you will engage in technical discussions with colleagues inside and outside the developer team.
You may have a relevant academic education, but more important is a proven track record as a designer/frontend developer.
• Opt-in pension plan
• Private health insurance - Employee can opt the (Will be deduction from salary)
• Annual leave entitlement – 5 week’s vacation
• Standard Medical Leave
• Lunch is partially paid – on monthly basis
• Fixed Allowances
No need to travel but may require travelling for onboarding process to Denmark and also fly when required to attend in house activities.