We are the challenger in the Nordic market, being market leader in Norway and Denmark, and growing quickly in Sweden and Finland taking market shares our goal is to be number 3 in the Nordics within two years and then aiming higher.
Our organization is as flat as it can be, we make big decisions in hours and days not weeks. We continuously follow a large set of business KPIs, we react immediately when trends are shifting, or something is wrong in our platform. We are extremely KPI focused, and we track everything we do and every code change to business impact. As a developer you will influence the business results every day!
We have been working with a modernization project for our platforms for a year+ and are aiming to shut down our 4 legacy platforms in Q3 2023. The new “One Platform” is built using modern technology and architecture. Cloud native, server less, microservice architecture, event based and extendable. We are following simple but powerful architecture principles, all interactions with the business logic must go through the API gateway, all microservices emit events to the queue and all external integrations ware built in a subscriber layer only listening to events and doing integrations and transactions for the platform.
One Platform is built in AWS, with Lambda functions triggered by API gateway and Event bridge for the subscription layer. We use GO as a programming language in the services and subscribers, terra form for infrastructure as code and React / Next.js in the front-ends.
The vision is to create an extendable and future prof broker platform that has extreme speed and scalability with everything running in parallel. In the future we will innovate and experiment with a lot of new product and services in the Fintech market with One Platform.
You will become a member of a global Product & Tech team located in Oslo and Copenhagen, building a multi-language, highly scalable, cloud native, multi market broker platform, with a bare minimum of legacy code.
Your responsibilities will grow to match your abilities and experience.
• Build beautiful, robust UI and ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use, collaborating with the team
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Be involved in taking a product from concept to release, and assume responsibility for the success of the product
• Engage in discussions about and contribute with solutions towards making both incremental and drastic changes in our frontend framework
• Write high-quality, tested, peer-reviewed code
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
• Has vast experience in working with React
• Is excellent at JS / TS
• Knows the ins and outs of CSS and SCSS
• Is comfortable with a command-line
• Used to work with git or similar version control systems
Good To Have:
• Experience with other frameworks (Angular, Vue)
• Linux based systems.
• Open and honest
• Respectful and Curious
BSc/MSc in Computer Science or extensive relevant work experience.