Work with latest technologies. Have the flexibility to be involved in many things (design, implementation, deployment). have the freedom to explore and try out your own designs.
• Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
• Responsibility to contribute to solution architecture.
• Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
• Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
• Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
• Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
• Strong technical knowledge and skills, senior candidates are expected to consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
• Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
• Familiar with Version Control System, preferably Git
• Strong understanding with UI/UX Design
• Proven ability to design and implement well documented and testable solutions
• Experience with any cloud providers (eg: AWS or Azure)
• Familiar with Agile development practices
In addition, experience within these areas will be highly advantageous
• Some backend development experience (using e.g. Java)
• Database (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL etc)
• Domain experience in Financial Services
• OpenID Connect
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
No travelling for now due to covid-19
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.