WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN OR DANISH SPEAKING SALES EXECUTIVE Are you a hunter and speaking either of the Scandinavian languages? Are you a resilient person who shines at the extrovert challenges of bringing in new leads that can benefit from our services? Do you have proud professional integrity and a competitive hunger to cold call, cold mail, maintain and nurture new sales opportunities? We are opening our inside sales office at our location in Lisbon, Portugal. Imagine yourself relocating to an incredible living city for a couple of years, in a beautiful weather climate with everything you need around the corner. Work at an awesome office in the heart of Lisbon including a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Prospect, qualify, and generate new opportunities through phone calls, marketing generated meetings and leads, client referrals and growth/awareness initiatives like networking via LinkedIn
• Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing our Ideal Client Profile
• Actively seek out and contact new sales opportunities and decisionmakers, creating a buying interest of a simple subscription service to the point of sale and closure of the deal.
• Establish our presence in the minds of our future clients in Scandinavia and the UK, handling prospect questions and inquiries
• Perform admin duties as preparing clients meetings and report conversation notes, meeting minutes and other details into our CRM solution, follow-up suspects and quality control your deliverables
• Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close
• Participate in internal and external sales meetings
• Responsible for formal internal hand-over of the deal to our operation as well as client kick-off participation.
• You are extrovert and display a personal positive, high-energy, and ambitious attitude with a passion for results.
• You are a proud, ambitious sales professional that can work under pressure, have eyes for details and structured
assure follow-up on your leads and contacts.
• You must be a good listener, have really strong communication skills via phone, email and meeting presentations
• You are a fast learner can keep up the good spirit and mood of your surroundings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard CRM tools. We use Pipedrive
• You have the eye on the ball short-term and long-term
• You are ok to work in a small team where not everything is carved in stone and planned to the minute.
• Certificate in classic sales methodologies like Solution selling, Customer Centric, Challenger, Neuro Marketing or other would be an advantage
Have completed education and looking for a starting job position (full-time) in Administrative / Sales / Management / Business Development
(Part time for SDR’s, e.g. students at the university can be an opening)
INSCALE is a Danish IT people management company founded in 2006. We are 650 employees and through a simple subscription service we help our clients to find, headhunt and hire the best software developers locally in Scandinavia and the UK or at our business centres in Portugal, Ukraine, North Macedonia, and Malaysia.
Our services are designed for scale-up’s small and medium sized tech organisations that want real dedicated teams and want to retain full control of their core software development and domain knowledge inhouse.
INSCALE want to be the impactful growth partner to people and businesses.
Our office is located at Avenida Liberdade in the heart of Lisbon with easy access via public transportation. We've got everything you need for maximum performance. Cool office facilities in Scandinavian work environment style, ergonomically designed workplaces, phone booths, training rooms, pantry with goodies, relaxation areas, fantastic roof top for parties and more. We even have our own football team. We are 105 employees working hybrid on/off at the office and having a lot of fun at the same time.