TimeLog delivers software on a SaaS platform to more than 750+ customers in 21 countries with more than 20,000 daily users. TimeLog is currently the market leader in Scandinavia and is growing its presence outside Scandinavia rapidly. TimeLog pursues a strategy that will make them the preferred company within web-based management tools. TimeLog’s main customers are consultancies, IT services and IT departments in private and public organizations. TimeLog believe that excellence is created through a combination of business knowledge, user friendliness and application development. TimeLog is constantly developing and improving its product portfolio by collaborating closely with customers when developing new features. That ensures higher quality and user friendliness. To be able to achieve the goal of being one of the market leaders in Europe, TimeLog is constantly using the newest and best technologies available on the market.
We are working with new technologies and we want to be a cutting-edge R&D team. We have cool colleagues and great teamwork. Today is fun and the future is bright. If you want to prove yourself and become a developer that stands out in the industry, join our team.
We have a high performing development team in TimeLog. You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with TimeLog’s talented team of software engineers and tester in Denmark and Malaysia. You will be part of the team that is involved in re-designing and building TimeLog’s complex software using React & cutting-edge technologies. As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and developer testing of the front end. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
As a developer in TimeLog you will learn through hands-on tasks involving:
• Develop standardized and reusable software
• Develop extendable products that can be integrated into the SaaS ecosystem and BI Tools
• Product lifecycle management
• API-first methodologies TimeLog believes in the best results is achieved by involvement and trust.
As a developer in TimeLog you will be assigned tasks that constantly will challenge you and force you to grow your knowledge and experience. TimeLog believes in educating their employees to empower them with stronger competencies in areas that need development.
• Passionate about building semantic accessible HTML
• Passionate about front-end (knowing the new trends, new tech)
• Willingness to also learn and work with our legacy front-end written in .NET MVC Knowledge / Experience in following areas would be an advantage
• Sound knowledge in React & Typescript
• Knowledge in building component libraries
• Passionate about build / performance optimization
• Agile development mindset
• Knowledge in Test driven development
• Experience in writing unit and UI tests
• Experience in TypeScript / React Native Soft Skills
• Positive attitude and an energetic approach.
• Positive attitude in front-end development
• Fast learner, ambitious and willing to put in extra effort to succeed.
• Proactive attitude and an outspoken personality.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication.
• Willingness to adopt to the TimeLog culture and participate in making it stronger.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You might be invited to visit and work at the TimeLog office in Copenhagen from time to time. Note: COVID-19 safety restrictions apply of course.