As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
Inscale is currently hiring for our client Blue Prism. Blue Prism is the pioneer, innovator, and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and has a global presence with a workforce of over 50 nationalities that continues to grow. Blue Prism offers flexibility in working arrangements, enabling employees an opportunity for a work-life balance that suits them. We enjoy a respectful and supportive work environment.
Your day-to-day work:
As a QA analyst, you will belong to an agile team responsible for the development of the BluePrism Core product.
Acting as a quality advocate, you will be participating in the Scrum ceremonies, helping the team to identify risks introduced by new features and identify test scenarios to mitigate them. You are expected illicit test scenarios, design test cases and implement them using a bespoke low-code UI-based testing framework (Blueprism Core product, complementing your work with manual tests where appropriate.
The Team specifically:
As part of the Engineering team, you will be working in a real International Environment where you will have the opportunity to work closely with teammates from UK, Portugal, and Ukraine.
You will be reporting to a QA Lead based in Portugal.
• 2+ years in development or testing RPA software (ideal background as an RPA developer)
• Extracting test scenarios, devising test cases, and automating these using a range of techniques
• Defining both positive and negative scenarios
• Executing and reporting on both manual and automated test results
• Working with Scrum / Kanban agile methodologies
Good to have:
• Knowledge of BDD scenario design framework
• Ability to interrogate, extract and analyze data within SQL databases
• Experience testing web APIs using tools such as Postman
• Background working with cloud solutions, virtual machines, and associated configuration
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
• Software testing certification e.g., ISTQB or equivalent will be a plus