Sbanken is the largest on-line only bank in Norway started in 2000. From 2022 Sbanken has become a subsidiary of DNB, which is the largest bank in Norway. Sbanken has no physical branches, and all business is conducted on-line.
Sbanken focus on convenient, secure and fee-less transaction banking, savings and mortgage lending. Has consistently secured the highest customer satisfaction in the Norwegian banking sector. Sbanken is in constant growth with increased customer intake and top/bottom line numbers.
Since its inception, Sbanken has challenged the conventional conception of what a bank should be. They have continued to be the leading digital bank with the most satisfied customers. Now they are building the financial services of the future and wish to strengthen the team.
Sbanken is in a modern premise in Bergen. They have over 350 dedicated employees, a strong professional environment and 480,000 wonderful customers that they are very proud of. They can offer an attractive and social workplace, flexible working hours, individual competence development.
For more information on Sbanken, please visit https://sbanken.no/
Sbanken is the largest on-line only bank in Norway started in 2000. Sbanken has no physical branches, and all business is conducted on-line. Sbanken focus on convenient, secure and fee-less transaction banking, savings and mortgage lending. Has consistently secured the highest customer satisfaction in the Norwegian banking sector.
Now we are exploring the opportunities of the future and wish to strengthen the Bank's Team for Development with experienced testers, who wish to contribute to higher customer satisfaction and user experience, increased quality and faster time-to-market. You will be part of one of our development teams responsible for quality assurance of IT systems. The position will be included in the autonomous team within the Corporate unit, which is responsible for Sbankens services to SME customers
• Reshape the business's requirements for good testable acceptance requirements and test cases
• Contribute to good risk assessment of what should be changed and developed
• Contribute to implement automated testing
• Obtain necessary test data
• Update existing test case in changes to code
• Implement testing in the development phase, and verify quality in delivery
• Testing on different devices: PC, mobiles and tablets
• Accessibility testing - keyboard, voice over mobile, screen reader.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills / experience:
• Experience with agile development methods and frameworks
• Experience with both manual and automated testing
• Experience setting up involved in facilitating test automation environment
• Basic knowledge of Database/ SQL
• Basic knowledge of API testing
• Experience with Testrail, Jira or similar tools
• Experience in testing on different devices
• Testing related certification in education
• Good English skills, both written and oral
You have a minimum BSc in Software Engineering, IT OR relevant years of experience