INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Denmark and Germany in developing and maintaining its portfolio of mobile software applications.
You will define and develop automated tests (Integration and UI tests) for our mobile applications for hearing aid wearers in a self-organized Scrum team. With your Scrum team, you will define a test strategy for the planned features including manual tests, semi-automated tests, and fully automated tests including HW in the loop. You will be responsible for writing acceptance tests against work items. You are responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and evaluating the test runs of newly implemented features and existing features. You will monitor and measure the performance of the implementation on different mobile devices/operating systems.
You coordinate test automation tasks, technical concepts, and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners, and neighboring development teams. As part of an agile process environment (Scrum, SAFe) you use the latest technologies and tools (Appium, using our remote cloud farm for mobile devices.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an Automation Developer
- Good programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language (preferably Python, Appium)
- At least basic experience in conception, development, testing, and Integration for Automated System & Integration tests
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Appium (preferably on mobile – iOS & Android app’s)
- Experience with MTM
- Knowledge of modern software development methods and practices (e.g., Scrum or Kanban, pair programming, clean code principles, TDD)
- Nice to have a certification in SW Testing (e.g., ISTQB), or experience in testing software medical products
- Agile mindset, initiative, result orientation, ability to learn, quality orientation, motivation, and enthusiasm
- Team spirit, technological curiosity, and the will to continuously expand and deepen one's own skills with the aim of working in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and experienced in intercultural cooperation
Successfully completed a university degree in computer science, or adequate professional experience.
Usually, no traveling is required, from time to time visit Germany to maintain personal contact and meet the team.