Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of mobile software applications.
As a Mobile QA Tester in the app team, you will be responsible for software tests and QA of our app portfolio. You will work closely with our software testers based in Denmark, and our testers in Macedonia, and participate fully in all aspects of the QA and test process. Our testers work with requirement analysis, test specification, exploratory testing, test automation, and documentation. Test automation is a cornerstone of our test strategy, and we expect you to contribute to our automation efforts. Furthermore, the position will require you to gain domain knowledge and participate in exploratory testing and documentation.
You will become part of the Business to Consumer (B2C) Software Development department in Global R&D, with responsibility for the development of our mobile apps and various other software products. The department employs audiologists, user experience designers, testers, and software developers, as well as product owners, product managers, architects, and scrum masters. Widex works with agile methods and expects you to embrace this approach to project management and execution.
The people at Widex are passionate about making a positive difference for people with hearing loss, and they place great emphasis on social relations with colleagues and work hard on creating a casual and productive working atmosphere.
- Considerable experience with test automation
- 3+ years of professional test experience with either iOS or Android is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in best practices and industry standards when testing apps
- ISTQB is a plus
- Experience with medical devices or software is a plus
- You pay attention to detail but are also able to see the big picture when needed
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team – you want to share your knowledge
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing Agile/Scrum development process
- Positive energy, open-mindedness, and a strong proactive attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
Willing to travel to Denmark for training and teambuilding activities when conditions allow this once again.