Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
- Hybrid working arrangement -13 months salary -Opportunity to work with cloud technologies
Napier Technologies Limited is looking for 1 Senior Technical Support Engineers in the Kuala Lumpur office. You will be working in the Technical Support Engineering team. Specific responsibilities include:
• Support and maintain our customers, quickly and efficiently resolving issues.
• Build excellent relationships with clients to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Use your technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices
• Collaborate with other departments in the company to help solve problems for clients and deliver great outcomes.
• Work with product management and development teams to channel client feedback & solutions into future releases.
• Provide technical KB documentation for extremely complex workarounds/solutions.
• Creating documentation and maintaining & following existing documentation.
• Contribute to the learning culture of a brilliant team
• Proficient experience in any Linux OS (e.g., Ubuntu, Red Hat preferably etc.)
Proficient Experience in delivering to Service Level Objectives
• Understanding of Non-Functional Requirement Analysis
• Experience in systems connectivity or basic networking design and implementation
• Experience in checking data files for data errors
• Reading and understanding logs
• Experience in virtualized environment
Nice to have:
• Experience in API Gateways, JSON, XML would be beneficial.
• Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
• RESTful API Design, HTTP and Webhooks
• Delivery experience of message oriented (or event driven) distributed systems preferably with Kafka (or other messaging systems i.e., TIBCO EMS, WebsphereMQ)
• Experience with workflow mapping, preferably with Apache NiFi (or other similar TIBCO/ Mulesoft/Dell Boomi products)
• Experience in Information Security, Encryption, SSL/TLS would be added advantage
• Understanding of containerized environment
• Knowledge in Kubernetes
• Excellent client communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to work with both client and internal teams to tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
• A strong background in delivering client technology projects.
• You will typically be running multiple concurrent projects and must have the ability to context-switch and priorities effectively.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience with passion and prove of work also can be considered.
• You may be required to travel to UK depending on project requirement.
• Note: during Covid19 situation, all are done online, no travel involved.
• Work will be performed during normal working hours (9:00am-6:00pm)
• There will also be an on-call rota. This rota will be 1 week in 4, where you will be on call to service critical Client support issues in the unlikely event, they are raised out of hours
*All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.