STARK vision is to be the most trusted business-to business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. STARK takes responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for customers and suppliers. https://starkgroup.dk/
At STARK we have embarked on a digital journey and with own established development teams and involving our entire value chain from sourcing to sales and every IT system that helps serve our customers better. We therefore require Senior Software Developers to help build the applications and platforms upon which we build the rest of our new IT landscape. Our development teams have a big responsibility at STARK IT and are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing original software solutions for our business applications including data produced within their own product domain as well as interfaces towards other applications both up and down stream. Our Senior Software Developers do not have people management responsibilities, but they play a crucial part in defining the team, hiring the right technical candidates, and making sure that our new colleagues are onboarded correctly.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Technical leadership within the development Scrum team but following programmed guidelines and best practice.
• Technical guidance, planning, directing and solutioning within your own value stream and technical domain.
• Development and implementation of standards that ensure high quality software.
• Collaboration with other development teams to support the overall direction of STARK IT and the IT landscape.
• Collaboration with Architects on long term technical roadmaps balance our need to move fast in the market while maintaining stability on our technical platforms.
• Participate in internal and external networks to be on the forefront of technology and share this you’re your colleagues.
• Coaching of internal junior colleagues on best practice in terms of software development, teamwork, cross teamwork, estimation, guestimation, technology selection, and QA.
Must-Have Technical Skills
• 5-8 years of overall software development experience
• Experience with relational or nonrelational Databases.
Good-to-Have Technical Skills:
• Experience with frontend React framework
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Microsoft Azure
• Postgres Database
• JUnit testing Framework.
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Creative problem solver
• You have a flexible but organized work style
• You have experience working on an international scale with a variety of cultures.
• Experience with working in a software development environment with many dependencies towards other teams and stakeholders
• Experience with writing, understanding, and translating business level acceptance criteria into technical designs for the team
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.
STARK vision is to be the most trusted business-to business distributor of heavy materials in Northern Europe. We take responsibility for the entire value chain in our industry by providing the best terms possible for our customers and suppliers.