Teletrac Navman Wireless is a global leader in GPS-based fleet optimization products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking and analytics. These robust capabilities enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. Navman Wireless is based in Glenview, Illinois, with additional facilities in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
For more info about Navman Wireless Australia, feel free to visit the company’s website at: navmanwireless.com.
- 13-months Salary - Fully remote development position - Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
Be a member of the R&D team and involved in all phases of software development, from initial concepts, specification development, coding, validation, and software release to ensure maintenance and continual enhancement of the Teletrac Navman platforms, business support tools, or other projects.
• Develop, enhance and maintain Teletrac Navman software solutions
• Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process to ensure compliance with application development standards and achievement of documented requirements
• Maintain, develop and enhance business support and process tools / projects as required
• Assist with analyzing requirements for new products, including liaising directly with end users and product management
• Promote and drive a passionate customer driven culture by ensuring a strong focus on delivery, execution and the customer
• Ensure that you maintain proficiency in a wide range of technology products/ platforms.
Must have skills:
• At least 3 years of experience in web/software design and development
• Experience in ReactJS, Redux & TypeScript is highly regarded
• Experience with responsive design
• Worked in an agile development environment
• Passion for technical and work with developers at all levels of experience
Good to Have Skills:
• Experience in Ruby on Rails
• Experience with UI/UX
• Good knowledge with test automation framework and continuous integration
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies in a DevOps environment is advantageous
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Strong attention to detail and has demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems skills and the ability to come up and communicate quick and creative solutions
• The ability to work independently and in a team, contributes on improving software quality and being able to share the knowledge with each other
• Strong desire to succeed with a desire for organisational progression
• Ability to understand/learn new languages, technologies and tools
• Interested in using automation and innovation to help a business run smoothly and grow
• Professional attitude with high standards in development and documentation
• Flexibility! Product development requires innovation
• Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and achieve a good outcome for all stakeholders
• Able to work with a diverse array of people, challenging in a non-confrontational way and build successful working relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
*All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your starting date to discuss the next steps in the process.