• Big influence in what you work with
• A great work environment that ensures the fun in going into work
• A company where your professional creativity can unfold
• Good colleagues Employee value proposition
• An exciting day, which you can make your own
• A company wherein you can unfold your professional creativity
• A good work environment with a focus on well-being, work-life balance, and the development of the individual
• Helpful, dedicated, and very competent coworkers
• A competitive wage and pension, with health insurance
• Diversity, kindness, and propriety are all strong values at QualiWare
We are looking for an Application Architect to join our team in Denmark. You will be primarily working in Front end Development and will be a part of all Architecture responsibilities with cross functional team.
• Collaborate and work closely with the teams in Ukraine and Brazil help the further development of QualiWares’ products.
• Work closely with Back-end architect in Kiev, as well as QualiWares’ chief architect.
• You will take part in design, develop the architecture of the product, and ensure the quality and handle the development task. You will provide technical clarification and estimate task with your colleagues
• You will be responsible for the Application and Solution architecture and ensure collaboration between architecture and business needs.
• You will take the professional lead and communicate, motivate, and step in whenever necessary, to reach the goal of the task and develop the potential in the team
• Knowledge about infrastructure, enterprise architecture, and you can see through complex systems.
• Solid knowledge about design patterns and architecture.
• Exposure with Azure, DevOps, Git,
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with developing tasks.
• You are skilled in documenting your work
Nice to have:
• It is a plus if you also know about Entity Framework, Angular/VUE, NodeJS and ElasticSearch, Python, and possibly also CI, Cloud solutions (Docker, Azure)
• Scrum, and Agile methods.
• You have an agile approach to planning.
• You have an analytical mindset and proactive
• You demonstrate leadership and come up with new ideas and see opportunities instead of obstacles
• You are an extrovert who could take decisions
• You are fluent in English and Danish, and very good in communication your thoughts and solutions to the team. Advantage if you know Portuguese and Ukraine
You have a relevant education (Data Science, Software engineer or corresponding level)
• + Healthcare package
• Paid Internet
• Mobile phone & subscription
• Partly paid lunch
• Vacation – 5 weeks + 1 weeks