We are recruiting for our Client, an on-demand market place for aircraft charter, that brings tech solutions to business aviation problems. They are owned by a Fortune 500 publicly traded company in the US. They spotted a gap in the market and created a set of indispensable tools - the modern business aviation essentials. Today, they operate a growing suite of applications that 7,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. They take our role in such businesses seriously and make a point of delivering consistently excellent customer service and unique, ever-improving products. This level of sophistication doesn’t stop them from having fun, however. They find it important to enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcomed. With 100+ crew members spread between Sweden and the US, their flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue. Our Client seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers.
Our Client is revolutionizing the business aviation industry. Their products are used all over the world and that makes them proud. They are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and heard. They care about the business and the business cares about them.
They build, market, and constantly improve an expanding suite of applications that air charter professionals use every single day. As a whole, they are a passionate, sort of goofy, and generally down-to-earth crew. Their open and collaborative work culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas and see them to fruition.
They exist to serve business aviation, as a technology partner and as an innovator, pushing the industry forward and solving long-tangled problems. They care about what they create and are dedicated to thinking thoroughly and iterating quickly. And unusual situations calls for business as usual. So when things gets tough, thanks to all hard working crew, they are able to do just that.
Our Client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join their organization in Gothenburg, Sweden. As a SRE, you will design and build engineering solutions to solve operational challenges that keep their users happy. This role is part of their engineering team.
• Ensure they have the capabilities to monitor all of their systems for latency, availability, and health. They all take ownership for their production up-time and incident response, but it will be your job to make sure that they can do that as painlessly as possible.
• Scale systems and processes reliably through automation.
• Take primary ownership of their tools and platforms related to things like CI & CD, configuration-as-code, containerization, and cloud provisioning.
• You have a systematic approach to problem solving, strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
• You have experience with software design in complex environments
• You have the ability to debug code and troubleshoot problems to find the root cause
Good To Have:
• You have experience coding in one or more of the following: Java, Python, Go.
• Experience with any of Azure, Kubernetes, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform or similar tools are a bonus
• Experience in SaaS business and/or Aviation
Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.