We are owned by World Fuel Services, who brings tech solutions to business aviation problems. We spotted a gap in the market and created a set of indispensable tools - the modern business aviation essentials. Today, we operate a growing suite of applications that 7,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. We take our role in their businesses seriously and make a point of delivering consistently excellent customer service and unique, ever-improving products. This level of sophistication doesn’t stop us from having fun, however. We “Noders” find it important to enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome. With 100+ Noders spread between Sweden and the US, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue. Avinode seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers.
We are revolutionizing an industry. Our products are used all over the world and we are proud of that. We are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and heard. We care about the business and the business cares about us. We are all in this together.
We build, market, and constantly improve an expanding suite of applications that air charter professionals use every single day. As a whole, we “Noders” are a passionate, sort of goofy, and generally down-to-earth crew. Our open and collaborative work culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas and see them to fruition.
We exist to serve business aviation, as a technology partner and as an innovator, pushing the industry forward and solving long-tangled problems. We care about what we create and are dedicated to thinking thoroughly and iterating quickly. And unusual situations calls for business as usual. So when things gets tough, thanks to all hard working Noders, we are able to do just that
Our Client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join their organization in Gothenburg, Sweden. As an SRE, you will design and build engineering solutions to solve operational challenges that keep our users happy. This role is part of the engineering team for our engineers.
• Ensure we have the capabilities to monitor all of our systems for latency, availability, and health. We all take ownership for our production uptime and incident response, but it is your job to make sure that we can do that as painlessly as possible.
• Scale systems and processes reliably through automation
• Take primary ownership of our tools and platforms related to things like CI & CD, configuration-as-code, containerization, and cloud provisioning
• You have a systematic approach to problem solving, strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
• You have experience with software design in complex environments
• You have the ability to debug code and troubleshoot problems to find the root cause
Good To Have:
• You have experience coding in one or more of the following: Java, Python, Go.
• Experience with any of Azure, Kubernetes, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform or similar tools are a bonus
• Experience in SaaS business and/or Aviation
Degree in Computer Science or any related fields