The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible and involved in the end-to-end software quality assurance processes including test planning, test case development, functional testing, non-functional testing and regression testing covering both manual & automation testing.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible and involved in the end-to-end software quality assurance processes including test planning, test case development, functional testing, non-functional testing and regression testing covering both manual & automation testing. Participate in testing strategy and processes, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort. You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality. Goal: To ensure that the software testing process is implemented so that application releases meet user requirements with reduced errors and inconsistencies.
• Experience in Test Automation (Junit5 or TestNG or Cucumber Framework with Selenium Webdriver)
• Experienced automation tester who can create, automate test from scratch and willing to learn Java
• Experience with Web Applications Testing
• Experience in UI testing
• Understand the requirements (user stories) for the project and design manual tests
• Experiences in test planning, writing test cases, Regression testing & Functional testing
• Experience in any test management tool
Good To Have:
• Preferred experience in Java programming language
• Able to create and automate test in Java from scratch
• Experience in Web API or Web Services testing preferred in REST
• Experience in Database queries
• Experience testing in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel depending on project Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions