As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
You will be exposed to variety of roles, tools and technologies. Lots of black page projects to work on and interesting to start from scratch.
To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our development team with primary responsibility for working with development and QA teams to automate development/testing environments and improve CI/CD pipelines for our market-leading application.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team. You will be a first-class problem-solver with a passion for learning and strong all-round technical skills in operating systems, networking, databases, virtualisation, containers, cloud and modern DevOps tools.
This role is well suited to an experienced DevOps engineer who has a demonstrable interest in cutting edge DevOps skills and who has previous experience in automating and deploying applications and environments and delivering to production.
• Assist development teams to monitor and improve CI/CD processes
• Work closely with development and QA teams to provide development/testing environments in readiness for development and QA
• Contribute to Infrastructure-as-code, configuration-management, and other scripts to improve automation of build and deployment
• Contribute to continual improvement
• Encourage adoption of DevOps practices and shared ownership of CI/CD and automation within development teams
• Able to mentor, encourage and guide junior DevOps engineers and developers in DevOps practices
• Excellent all-round technical skills – OS, networking, security, deployment, virtualization, databases, containers.
• Experience with any cloud platform
• Proven experience designing, implementing, and supporting CI/CD pipelines.
• Solid scripting experience regardless of language.
Good to have:
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
• Windows administration experience – AD, DNS, Group Policy, Deployment.
• Experience with mentoring and training juniors.
• Working in a large development team that follow best agile practices, with experience of sprint planning and reviewing.
• Experience with Azure DevOps will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Collaborative with QA team, Development team, IT team and Security team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Can do approach/attitude.
• Come up with solutions not only identifying problems.
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline or relevant years of experience in required skills.