We are looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer to join our Kuala Lumpur team. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the design, Frontend development, testing, documentation of various Business Applications. You will get the opportunity to work on the latest technology and influence on technology. You will be working across different projects / teams to ensure that we have some common structure for the Frontend components.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To design and develop the Frontend components for responsive web applications and websites.
• Writing efficient, clean, maintainable, high-performance code.
• Helping designers and backend developers, and business to build the Web Applications.
• understand and question business requirements and analyze the existing system to develop the smartest solutions.
We are seeking developers who are not afraid to put themselves into complex environments and be independent where they need to work with multiple technologies. Along with strong coding skills, you should also have a desire to engage the business, and continuously develop yourself and your skills through your curiosity. Our team also contributes to the Opensource Community whenever possible.
You will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with colleagues located in Europe and Kuala Lumpur. Therefore, you should exhibit excellent communication skills and possess the self-motivation to remain current in both application development practices and technology industry standards.
• A solid grasp of the modern browser technology stack
• Hands-on experience with Angular, ReactJS, TypeScript and front-end architectures
• Proven experience in building cross-browser compatible and responsive web applications
• Ability to prototype and wireframe both mobile and web applications
• Ability to translate design compositions into clean, semantic and standard-compliant applications
• Knowledge of CSS pre-processors and state management tools such as React Context, RxJS and Redux
• Understanding of Design Principles, Information Architecture, User Interface and Visual Design
• Understanding of DevOps as well as deploying applications on modern PaaS infrastructure
• Exposure to Agile/ SCRUM way of working
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements
Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.