Build a life-changing career within global health tech. Make a difference. Flexible work hours and locations.
We work in a small team with lots of autonomy and shared responsibility for delivering data solutions to the rest of the company. We manage data “products” like raw data extracts, dashboards, reports, ML models and APIs. There is a big opportunity to have influence in how we do things and what our setup should be.
As a Data/ML Engineer at Liva, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle of our platform: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
• Contribute to plans, estimations and status updates.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Integrate with data sources to surface external and internal data
• Set up data quality checks to flag irregularities and poor quality
• Manage orchestration engine (Prefect)
• CI/CD for deployment of services (prefect agents, mlflow, apis, dashboards)
• Building web APIs for exposing ML models
• Automate business processes and regular data deliveries
• Optimize our processes, such that we can do more with less ;-)
• +3 years of experience as a Data/ML engineer
• SQL (or SQLAlchemy)
• Prefect, Airflow or similar tools (we use Prefect for orchestration)
Good to have:
• Web APIs (FastAPI)
• ML model management for example MLFlow
• Great expectations
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.