Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen, Berlin and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
Our company culture is informal, collaborative and with room for new ideas. We are a scale-up with all that it entails and we believe in having fun while working hard.
Join us in our ambitious team today; be a part of a team in a growing global platform where you can positively impact the lives of others and build a life changing career for yourself within the health-tech industry.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our
Build a life-changing career within global health tech | Make a difference | Flexible work hours | Personal growth Joining an interesting journey with Liva | Aiming for 1 million users on their platform!
At Liva we want to make sure that all our users have a world class experience using our product.
This means that our users should have a great experience on-boarding and using our platform, and our health coaches should have a web application that is easy to use and navigate for them to support our users.
As a Backend Developer at Liva you will deliver value to our customers by together with our product team and rest of the development team build robust and scalable solutions.
As a Backend Developer your primary responsibilities will include:
• Design and maintain our backend that primarily is Java and SQL.
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Work closely with the rest of the development team to make sure that our product is continuously improving
• Experience working with with RestAPI and MS SQL Server
• Experience with either SpringBoot or Dropwizard
• Have knowledge within some of the technologies that we use in backend development at Liva and the willingness to learn the rest; Java 15, Spring Boot, Dropwizard, REST APIs, SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL), Docker, Git & GitHub, Linux, Shell script, Python, AWS, Google Cloud API, CircleCI
• Are a team player with the ability to work independently and also happy to share your knowledge with the rest of the organisation
• Thrive in a scale-up environment where things move fast and we do not have standard processes for everything
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.