Client : Inscale Asia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
• A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership • Opportunity for gaining global experience working with users from different INSCALE offices and learning the business operations of the entire organisation • Open, flat structure & flexible working environment • Plenty of responsibilities and opportunity to grow
We are growing the HRM team in Malaysia and are looking for an experienced HR Executive to join us. As part of the HRM team, you will be assisting the Senior HR Executive in the management and execution of HR initiatives, which includes handling day-to-day operations.
Systems & Technology:
• Responsible to ensure all the employees and team members information in HRM & INSCALE ERP system are accurate.
• Work closely with the Digital Team in digitalizing HRM operations. Provide input for continuous improvement to the current HRM and INSCALE ERP systems.
Employees and Team Members Onboarding & Offboarding:
• Execute the following HRM process of the new employees and team members onboarding framework to align with global practice:
o Employment & HRM related contracts/documents
o New employees and team members induction
• Improvisation and execution of the employees and team members offboarding framework to align with global practices which includes:
o Exit Interview
o Exit Clearance
• Develop and improve the pre-boarding, on-boarding and offboarding processes, initiatives and templates and ensure all the materials are up to date and of high quality.
• Develop & continuously enhancing the following HRM processes for the team members performance management framework:
o Probation Finalization
o Performance Appraisals
o Performance Improvement Plan
o Grievance Management
o Learning and Development
• Oversee and monitor performance escalations from clients and Team Members, work closely with the Delivery Manager in resolving the issues and proceeding.
• Research, develop and provide suggestion on the best practice for ER cases and to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Develop/participate in the payroll process and ensure the monthly payroll is processed correctly and timely paid out and statutory payment adhere to local laws, regulations and company strategy.
• Support the benefits review and insurance renewal involving market analysis, plan design, cost modeling, communications and implementation.
• Develop/drive employee engagement initiatives to increase employee engagement, performance, retention and training environments.
• Manage market benchmarking and analysis on competitiveness of reward structure and practices against market data and best practices.
• Responsible for implementing the HRM strategy plan with the Local Lead to achieve the overall business operations objectives.
• Develop and execute local HRM strategy and initiatives that align with global standard practice to support achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
• Develop and improve the current policies, procedures, and processes in the HRM area to comply with global strategy, local legislation, regulations, laws and certification requirements (e.g. EPF, SOCSO, EcoVadis, GDPR, HSSE).
We promote work-life balance culture. People who are willing to embrace challenges, passionate and looking to work with dynamic teammates, we have the place for you.
• 3-5 years of previous experience of working in a HR generalist role / similar role
• Good knowledge in Malaysian Labor Legislations (industrial relations practices, labour law and latest Government regulations)
• Experience on end-to-end payroll
• Highly organized and able to deal with multiple activities at one time
• Excellent command of English, spoken and written
• A high degree of maturity and integrity with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous sense of responsibilities and good working attitude & follow up skills
• Experience in HR Management System
• Experience in MS office suites (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Relevant degrees in HR / Business
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.