Client : ComplyAdvantage
Industry : Financial Services
Since launching in 2014, ComplyAdvantage has been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers', Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
For more information, check out our website: https://complyadvantage.com/
We are looking for a great Software Developer who loves to develop with Python to join our Adverse Information and Media Team to help us build our machine learning based anti-money laundering solution to help organizations prevent financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Collaborate on code and designs with other team members, and proactively ask for help when needed.
- Be able to explain in detail the parts of the pipeline you're working in, including their features and how they’re deployed.
- Be able to explain to others the main problems we're trying to solve for our users.
- Participate in sprint reviews, and design meetings.
- Deliver code that is clearly written, well structured, with good test coverage, and with updated documentation.
- Support you as you use the CI pipelines to deploy features to production.
Software Developer candidates should be able to deliver on the points covered above, taking into
account the following:
- You have experience writing production grade Python applications
- Have experience working with large scalable systems .
- You understand the importance of writing clean, reusable code, and have experience writing unit tests and it’s importance - TDD.
- Worked in an agile environment and experience in pair programming.
- It would be nice if you had experience working in a multi-disciplinary team (ML Engineers, SREs, Product).
Nice to have skill:
- Experience working with cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) or containerised infrastructure(Kubernetes/Docker/Jenkins) would be great, but an understanding of the concepts will help you on your way.
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
• Focus on the Team – You are Collaborative, Human, and Humble
• Kaizen – You are Curious, Proactive and Agile
• Deliver Results – You are Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
• We believe ComplyAdvantage is a place that thrives on energy, passion, teamwork and smarts.
• We offer flexible and fully remote working opportunities because we trust you to decide how you work best.
• We are proud to be pioneers; transforming the landscape and together we can make a difference.
• We have automated AML data generation. This has been a challenging task – requiring a radically different technical architecture, cutting-edge artificial intelligence, and the work of hundreds of developers, data scientists, and financial crime professionals.