Client : Teletrac Navman
Industry : GPS
Teletrac Navman Wireless is a global leader in GPS-based fleet optimization products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking and analytics. These robust capabilities enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. Navman Wireless is based in Glenview, Illinois, with additional facilities in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
For more info about Navman Wireless Australia, feel free to visit the company’s website at: navmanwireless.com.
We’re seeking for an enthusiastic and talented Automation QA Engineer who has a passion for delivering top quality products.
As an integral part of our global R&D organization, you’ll be at the leading edge of creating the best and most innovative products in the telematics business.
We’re looking for someone who is zealous about making sure our customers have the best possible experience. You’ll be working side-by-side with Developers and Product Owners bringing the voice of the customer to life, striving to ensure that solutions being developed and delivered are bug-free and working as efficiently as possible.
• Understand how customers will use the product
• Collaborate to develop robust automation scripts
• Execute Test Plans striving for zero bug escape
• Identify and articulate issues to developers
• Document test results
• Present results to the business
• Requires a deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Must possess an astute understanding of the Agile development framework.
• Will work with the team to determine product quality and release readiness standards.
• Must have significant experience in the creation and management of automated test suites.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work with various QA/Testing tools and technologies. (JIRA, TestRail, Confluence, etc.)
• Experience with Web, Web Service/API, UI, and Mobile software applications testing required.
• Experience with Postman, Cypress.io or similar tools/frameworks
• Expected to research and analyze the product features being tested.
• Expected to actively participate as a team member in the elaboration of user stories, and associated acceptance criteria.
• Expected to review User Interfaces for consistency and functionality.
• Must perform generalized tasks as needed to work as a part of a cohesive team towards achieving Sprint goals.
• Must have knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in software QA.
• Must demonstrate significant initiative, persistence, and the ability to work well as part of an empowered delivery team.
• Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical resources.
Must have skills:
• 3+ Years of senior QA experience (7+ Years of total QA experience)
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related engineering field
• A history working within Scrum teams following Agile methodology
• Experience with bench and field-based GPS & mobile communications testing
• Confidence with electronics and creating test rigs
• Ability to automate with tools such as Postman, Cypress.io or similar tools/frameworks
Good to have skills:
• Experience working with Android and iOS
• Experience working with and debugging mobile applications
• Azure DevOps 2019 (TFS) or similar bug management system
• Working with / maintaining / managing a device lab
• Microsoft Test Hub (Test Manager) or similar test management system
• Amazon Device Lab
• Understanding of vehicle electronics
• Wireless communications technologies such as Bluetooth Classic / BLE, NFC, RFID, Wi-Fi
• Wired communication technologies such as USB & Serial (RS232)
• Experience working with Jira, Test Rail or other test management tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• No travel required