Client : Teletrac Navman
Industry : GPS
Teletrac Navman Wireless is a global leader in GPS-based fleet optimization products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking and analytics. These robust capabilities enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. Navman Wireless is based in Glenview, Illinois, with additional facilities in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
For more info about Navman Wireless Australia, feel free to visit the company’s website at: navmanwireless.com.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to lead the UX design for our products.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to lead the UX design for our products. In this role, you'll be pivotal in building a usable architecture within the product and a flow that is intuitive for the user. As a UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Working with stakeholders across functions and levels, you'll have impact at all stages of product development and the privilege of being the voice of our customers.
• Do stakeholder research to understand customer needs
• Analyze user’s behavioral and attitudinal data to uncover customer pain points and unmet needs
• Ability to conduct a range of research methods including user interviews, usability testing, surveys, ethnographic studies, contextual inquiry, and concept testing
• Synthesize and present research findings in context
• Leverage human centered design principles to develop journey maps, user personas, and jobs to be done
• Create prototypes and wireframes for development and design teams
• Able to distill simplicity from complex user requirements
• Strong background in developing and maintaining
• 7+ years of experience in UX Design
• Ability to work independently on complex projects requiring frequent problem solving and critical thinking
• Experience working with Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
• Mobile and web application design experience across various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) including demonstrating an understanding of responsive web design
• A user-centric mindset and excellent attention to detail
• Creative and analytical approach
• A good understanding of interaction design principles
• Knowledge of industry tool such as Figma
Good To have:
• Telematics Product Experience is a plus
• Hands on experience using Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator and willing to learn and use Figma
• Good written and oral communication abilities
• Can thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment and aren’t afraid to speak up and share ideas
• Personal Attitudes: Responsible, Positive Thinking, disciplined and energetic
• Being able to take feedbacks constructively and outlines their own opinions but not being defensive at the same time
• Empathy; able to read/ understand customers point of view, understand what they feel, think from their end, and not being too opinionated
• Open-minded and understand the problem to define solutions
• Being a good listener
• No travel required