Client : SEB ADC
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
• Inspiring and likeable working atmosphere • Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects, leads and managers that understand the value of technology
The ETL Developer is responsible for capturing data from source systems, transforming it in whatever manner is necessary to load it into the database. The data warehouse architect, data modeler, and DBA are usually involved with the ETL Developer to ensure that they understand the requirements and the programs deliver the required data components. The ETL Developer should work closely with the team.
• Design/Develop/troubleshoot/deploy/maintain data warehouse
• Review of ETL specifications
• Creation of ETL jobs
• Solution design
• Implementation of business
• Relevant years of working experience in ETL Development
• Experience in Enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence architecture and design
• Understanding and familiar with data modeling (Relational & Dimensional)
• Hands on experience in ETL techniques with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and familiar with data tools
• Hands on in SQL language and MSSQL Server
• Experience in C# (or interest to learn) OR Power BI OR SSAS
Good to have:
• Experience in BI Development and working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Power BI
• Experience in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Experience in financial domain (insurance knowledge) and/or customer relationship management
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements**
**subject to COVID travel restrictions
All successful applicants will receive an official invite within 2 weeks of your application to discuss the next steps in the Job Application.