Client : TimeLog
Industry : Software
TimeLog delivers software on a SaaS platform to more than 750+ customers in 21 countries with more than 20,000 daily users. TimeLog is currently the market leader in Scandinavia and is growing its presence outside Scandinavia rapidly. TimeLog pursues a strategy that will make them the preferred company within web-based management tools. TimeLog’s main customers are consultancies, IT services and IT departments in private and public organizations. TimeLog believe that excellence is created through a combination of business knowledge, user friendliness and application development. TimeLog is constantly developing and improving its product portfolio by collaborating closely with customers when developing new features. That ensures higher quality and user friendliness. To be able to achieve the goal of being one of the market leaders in Europe, TimeLog is constantly using the newest and best technologies available on the market.
TimeLog is currently the market leader in Scandinavia and is growing its presence outside Scandinavia rapidly. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Mobile Developer.
We have a high performing R&D development team in TimeLog. You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with TimeLog’s talented team of software engineers and testers in Denmark and Malaysia.
You will be part of the team that is involved in re-designing and building TimeLog’s complex software using new technologies.
As Senior Mobile Developer in the R&D team, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of mobile applications on the iOS/Android platform. You will work closely with the team based in Denmark and participate fully in all aspects of the development process, from feature design and estimation to architecture, technical design, and development.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
As a developer in TimeLog you will learn through hands-on tasks on:
• How to develop standardized and reusable software.
• How to develop extendable products that can be integrated into the SaaS ecosystem and BI Tools.
• Product lifecycle management
• Mobile application development
• API’s TimeLog believes in the best results is achieved by involvement and trust.
As a developer in TimeLog you will be assigned tasks that constantly will challenge you and force you to grow your knowledge and experience. TimeLog believes in educating their employees to empower them with stronger competencies in areas that need development
• 4+ years of Mobile Development Experience
• Experience in React Native
• Experience in writing automated tests (Unit and UI tests). Experience in writing REST APIs.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps Familiarity with App Center
Nice to have:
• Experience in C#.NET development
• Experience in Typescript
• Native iOS development (Swift).
• Experience in the SCRUM development flow
• Positive attitude and an energetic approach
• Fast learner, ambitious and willing to put in extra effort to succeed
• Proactive attitude and an outspoken personality
• Excellent written and spoken English communication
• Willingness to adopt to the TimeLog culture and participate in making it stronger
• If you are timid and not the type that take charge, you might find the culture difficult. We expect active participation
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.