Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 150 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business, and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate, and leasing services.
In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmands bank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmands bank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark.
Danica Pension is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth.
With more than 700,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 470 billion and annual contributions of DKK 36 billion. Danica Pension employs some 800 people.
Senior Business Analyst Position | Well-established Danish Financial Services Group | European style working culture | Full Agile Environment & Scrum Teams | Microsoft related technologies | Permanent position | Kuala Lumpur City Center
You will be part of a development team that is working on state-of-the-art technologies in the finance industry to deliver quality solutions to our customers. You will be a Business Analyst in a diverse team of cross functional engineers that come from different backgrounds both culturally and technically.
As a Business Analyst, you will be:
• Defining Business, functional, and non-functional requirements and associated acceptance criteria through relevant documentation to ensure business buy-in
• Managing project backlog according to priority in coordination with the PO
• Working closely with technical and UX team to design solutions that meet and deliver the required business outcome
• Managing stakeholders across the business by communicating, setting expectation, and driving common understanding
• Constantly looking to improve and streamline business processes and requirements to achieve business & IT goals
• Assist with preparation of material and providing training/assistance to end users following implementation
• Assist in UAT
• Vocal and active in team discussions
• Collaborate with business and development teams across Denmark, Malaysia, Lithuania, and India
• Ensuring that the highest standards of integrity that the team has created with our business are maintained
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the software industry in a similar role
• Experience in creating UML Diagram
• Experience in basic SQL query
• Experience in using Jira and Confluence
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Business Analysis techniques in IT environment
• Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum)/SDLC project delivery process
• Ability to analyze the current process and make improvement.
Nice to have:
• Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
• Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority
• Able to set priorities and manage time
• Relevant certification
• Knowledge of general business processes and functions in the - Insurance / Life and Pension / Banking and Financial Industry
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
Due to Covid-19 situation, there will be no traveling involved.
• Be exceptional in your English communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to influence decision making through analysis
• Highly self-organized, provide a pro-active attitude and organize work independently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Be opened to giving and receiving feedback with the goal to improve as a team