Client : GCEX
Industry : Financial Services
GCEX is an advanced digital asset and currencies technology solution for institutional and professional clients. Headquartered in London, GCEX part of the GC Group was established in 2018 in response to demand for regulated and compliant exposure to the digital asset market. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 828730), GCEX provides funds, brokers, asset managers, professional traders and banks with an advanced suite of integrated financial technology products including AI applications, allowing clients to automate on-boarding, offer and trade digital assets and currencies with tight spreads, deep liquidity from Tier 1 banks and solutions for clearing.
Being part of one of the first brokers with dual permissions for both traditional financing and cryptocurrency listed on the FCA register. This allows us to offer a turn-key solution for trading digital assets, as well as FX, aimed primarily at brokers and institutions.
• Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
• Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
• Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
• Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical solutions.
• Strong experience working with Java SE throughout the design, development, and release phases of software development.
• Familiar with Maven and Version Control System preferably Git.
• Working experience with a relational database (like MySQL or MS SQL or similar).
• Proven ability to design and implement well documented and testable solutions.
• Experience in creating solutions that are easy to manage and operate, i.e. takes things like deployment, instrumentation and logging into consideration up front.
• A mindset for creating solutions that are as simple as possible (but not simpler than what is required).
In addition, experience within these areas will be highly advantageous:
• Domain knowledge within financial, trading services.
• Experience working with message busses / message brokers.
• Experience with any cloud providers (eg: AWS or Azure).
• Experience with distributed systems.
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills.