Client : SEB ADC
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for a Software Developer to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. Interested, apply now!
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will be designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining web applications for SEB’s commercial business unit. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Relevant experience working with C# and .Net framework / NET core technologies throughout the design, development, and release phases of software development
• Well versed in design patterns
• Good experience in Web API and REST
• Good experience in Entity framework
Good to Have:
• Well versed in architectural patterns
• Experience in Frontend technologies especially Angular / React
• Experience in cloud (any of GCP,Azure,AWS)
• Good experience in docker, Kubernetes
• Good experience in NoSQL database
• Worked in an Agile / SCRUM development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering and formal walk-through techniques
• Experience with Unit Testing (Eg: using xUnit or NUnit)
• Good experience in CI/CD
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with the team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with other team members
• A positive and solution-oriented person with the ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs
• Proactive and accountable
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on the project
Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions