Client : Inscale Asia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
Are you passionate about development, come join us. We are currently looking for a Software Developer for our Digital Services and Project Management team in KL. The team is in the process of digitalizing our company’s operation and developing a complete product suite as one integrated solution.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer for our Digital Services and Project Management team in KL. The team is in the process of digitalizing our company’s operation and developing a complete product suite as one integrated solution.
We are expanding the development team based in Kuala Lumpur, and you are expected to work closely with our Offshore Development Centers in Portugal, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
To become a part of INSCALE’s team, it is important that you understand business requirements and transform them into good software solutions. You must also be able to manage your own contributions and have good communicative skills in written and oral English. The position requires that you have a proactive attitude and that you are a good team player, who is willing to share knowledge with your fellow colleagues.
You will be working on internal projects, enhancing existing applications, as well as developing brand new solutions. We are aiming at digitalizing all our services into an integrated solution.
Candidates should have strong hands-on experience in Web development and willing to do coding in Ruby on Rails and other development languages.
Must Have skills:
• 3+ years of experience in Fullstack Web Development (PHP, Java, Python, ROR)
• Willing to do coding in Ruby on Rails.
• Experience in implementing high performance solutions
• Experience with end user interactions
Good to Have skills:
• Experience in developing enterprise applications
• Hands-on experience in Linux Platform
• Hands-on experience in AWS DevOps
• Experience in L1 or L2 technical support
• Experience in TDD (test driven development)
• Experience in Microservices
• Experience in Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Experience in building and consuming REST APIs
• Experience in integration of Microsoft Graph API
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Attentive to details
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent years of experience
No travel required for this role