Client : WS Audiology
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Macedonia, Portugal, Ukraine, and Malaysia. We establish permanent development teams for international companies with the ongoing development of software applications. All our teams work as integrated parts of our customers’ organizations. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and cultures. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. Formed in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WSAudiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion. Learn about us on www.wsa.com
In collaboration with INSCALE, WS Audiology is looking to hire a software test professional for our test team to be based in Skopje, Macedonia
What we Offer
We are looking for a passionate professional tester to ensure quality of our website deliveries. We need someone who can join our agile delivery team as the responsible for testing deliveries in test and prod environments so that development tasks are thoroughly and quickly tested so that shipped code to production looks and behaves great on most popular devices and according to good-practice SEO and good performance/ page load speed etc.
The agile team responsible for the web development is working according to SCRUM and in a global setup with colleagues and external consultants distributed across globe. The ambition is to build cutting edge websites e.g., for all the brands of WSA, based on the latest cloud technologies, and delivered to different stakeholders all over the world. You will be a key player in the team making sure that things are tested thoroughly before shipped to prod.
We will guide you into our process, team and solution architecture and proposed testing. We expect you to come with experience from a similar position, so that you will be able to push us to the next level in our testing practices. This is a position with room and perspective to grow into test management.
As a tester your responsibility is to ensure the quality of the delivered web components. You will be responsible for 1) defining how to test deliveries, 2) setting up the necessary environment and components for the testing and 3) executing the tests (possibly using different tools) and 4) making final approval/UAT test with PO
Expected key tasks
As a tester, we expect you to:
- Take responsibility for testing and QA of our web component deliveries, incl:
• Different browsers, different devices, SEO requirements, Performance requirements
- Define and plan test of each delivery based on user stories from business/PO
- Continuously improve and define test processes, methodologies, and usage of tools
- Execute the test of each delivery repeatedly until approval
- Register and report issues during test and making sure issues are resolved
In time, our expectation is that you will also be able to assist:
- Specifying tasks from user stories and making them ready for development
- Support business on best practice usage of the software
We expect you to have a university degree or other relevant technical education. Good communication skills in English, is a must. Deep technology insight is not a requirement, but experience with testing and web development is expected.
We expect you can document experience and results from:
- Testing of web deliveries and knowledge of the needed variations
- Test planning and coordination with stakeholders
- Knowledge about web technologies
- Agile processes and agile tools (we use Jira)
- Communicating with software developers and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of Sitecore is a plus, but not a requirement
We also expect you to have these personal skills
- Well-structured approach to your work
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Supportive and service-minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
According to the current local covid measures – no special requirements