Intelliflo is a UK fintech with a leading web-based practice management software that helps financial businesses to improve efficiency and increase profits. If you are a .NET stack enthusiastic Backend Developer, a problem solver, and driven to innovate high-quality solutions join our development team in Lisbon.
• Being an ambassador for Intelliflo’s mission, vision and values within a newly forming team in Lisbon.
• To take responsibility for the design, build, testing and release of working software assigned to you and your team.
• To ensure solutions align with the technical direction of the product.
• To foster and safeguard the culture of continuous improvement.
• To contribute towards and ensure adherence with development standards, guidelines, and best practices agreed by the team.
• To actively contribute towards upskilling fellow team members.
• 3 to 5 years of experience with a strong background in software engineering specializing in medium to large scale software development projects
• A proficient and dedicated experienced developer specializing in the .NET stack.
• Technologies stack: C#, ASP.Net Core Web API and NUnit or equivalent testing framework
• Mature Development Practices
• Strong Modelling skills and experience
• Strong Testing skills and experience
• An excellent problem solver with a keen eye for detail and the drive to ship high quality solutions
• Clear communicator both written and spoken
• Experience with terminal services (Powershell/Bash)
• Experience with containers (Docker)
We’d love it if you have:
• Experience with K8s
• Some experience in Python
• Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications (Preferably AWS)
• Experience with distributed systems design
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent OR relevant years of experience