Client : Topdanmark
Industry : IT
Topdanmark is Denmark's second largest insurance company, and they are happy to have a wide and numerous range of customers, i.e. more than one million personal customers, every second Danish farm and one in six businesses in Denmark. They think it is an exciting challenge to supply attractive and up-to-date products to modern consumers and to be a competent partner in a lively and dynamic market. Topdanmark is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Ballerup.
Topdanmark has 2,400 employees across the country (350 IT employees). Their principal task is to help those people who have shown confidence in them by letting them manage insurance policies or pension schemes. Topdanmark offers an attractive workplace with high professionalism and job satisfaction. You will get to work with competent and motivated colleagues in an atmosphere of mutual trust.
For more information, see www.topdanmark.com
Modern setup – platform is built on AWS cloud and the latest technologies and tools
There is a great need for more web development in order to meet the ambitious goals we have set for the customer journey. Here’s is an opportunity to join us on that journey.
This is a role where you will be working as a front-end developer who has a strong profile and interest in automated testing.
We are delivering customer facing web-solutions at a constantly increasing pace. Having good, automated testing is a key element in becoming efficient as a team. A team which delivers value to our business and our customers, often and in small increments.
Who will you be working with?
You will be joining Team aLIVe, a highly skilled cross functional Scrum-team. The team is part of the SAFe ART called “Self Service and Customer Processes” delivering self service solutions to Topdanmark’s customers.
You will be working in Online Solutions with colleagues both in Denmark and Malaysia.
We have strong communities both within automated testing and front-end development that drives knowledge sharing and best practices across all the teams in det department. There is a good balance between trying out new approaches/tools and supporting our existing test setup.
What will you be working on?
Team aLIVe develops some of the core functionality within self-service, providing Topdanmark’s customers with overview of Life & Pension products as well as making it possible for our customers to interact with us in the digital world. We expect you have a strong profile as frontend developer as well as in automated testing. The team works on an AWS platform, so any knowledge about AWS (Amazon) and microarchitecture is an advantage
• You have a foundation as a front-end developer. We use React supplemented with other frameworks and technologies.
• You have a strong interest in automated testing. We have chosen Cucumber as our test tool.
• You have experience with testing at UI level as well as on a service level.
• You are very quality aware and have a preference for short feedback loops
• You would rather spend two days automating a test then one hour of manual testing at every release
• You like taking the lead on technical matters and thereby elevating your team.
• You have good communications skills and have a strong preference for finding “the why” in everything you do.
• Experience with AWS Platform, Lamdas and Typescript
Good to have:
• Experience with Java Development
• Experience working in Scrum / Agile (SAFe)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience with passion and prove of work also can be considered.
Travel to Denmark for induction and subsequence travels depend on project requirement but is likely.
• *Note: during Covid19 situation, all are done online, no travel involved.