Client : Yapily
Industry : Financial
Yapily is an enterprise connectivity company, specialising in open data technology, enabling people around the world to share financial data and access payment infrastructure. Founded in 2017, Yapily provides an Open Banking API to simplify connectivity and power the most demanding applications. Yapily’s Open Banking API can be implemented by innovative firms looking to utilise Open Banking for payments, lending, accounting, money management or monitoring. Yapily empowers users to build, connect and monitor their own API’s, equipping every developer with a valuable toolkit.
Yapily is an enterprise connectivity company that provides an Open Banking API to simplify connectivity and power the most demanding applications. If you are a Senior Java Developer with an interest in working in a new and disruptive industry like Open banking apply now!
To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our new development team in Lisbon.
- Create reliable, tested, and maintainable code.
- Find creative and scalable solutions.
- Focus on quality and performance of services, continuously improving code, and innovating with better technologies.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Our tech stack, that you may know or like to learn:
ArgoCD, Bitbucket CI, Docker, Express, GCP/AWS, S3/GCS, gRPC, Influx, Java 8, Java 11, Jenkins, Jest, jUnit, Kubernetes, Mockito, NodeJS, NuxtJS, PostgreSQL, Spring, Spring Boot, TypeScript, VueJS, Wiremock.
● 5+ years of experience in Java 8+ and Spring Boot, and successfully architected and deployed a web service application.
● Ability to speak and write in English fluently (CEFR B2/IELTS 6 or above, or equivalent experience).
● Experience in maintaining and building APIs.
● Experience working with Restful APIs, Swagger, Open API, gRPC.
● Experience with Cloud: GCP, AWS; Containerisation: Kubernetes, Docker; Pipelines: BitBUcket (CI), Jenkins, ArgoCD; Storage: Relational (PostgreSQL), Time-series(Influx), Buckets storage (S3, GCS).
● Analytical, design, and problem diagnosis skills.
● Experience of systems programming, high-performance applications, distributed systems, or service design.
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills