Client : PwC Etax.com
Industry : Consulting
PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
Newly created position within a well established MNC company in Kuala Lumpur! | Opportunity to work with a large global team | Cutting edge technologies | Cloud technologies | Permanent position | Azure DevOps | Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage | Azure SQL Server | PowerBI | SQL server | .NET Framework | PowerShell scripting
- Support our core business functions by supporting applications that enable our people to work more efficiently & deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
- Focus on the technology operations as well as liaise with the design & infrastructure teams within PwC, developing & enhancing both client & internal facing applications within PwC, & providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the firm.
- As part of the team that will be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our application support from technology operations perspective, also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost-efficient manner.
- The focus will be on delivering high quality services using latest & emerging technologies primarily in Azure Cloud Services.
- Deliver best in class data services delivery experience.
- Deployments & environment governance.
- Infrastructure Monitoring & major incident management response.
- Cloud services support - Azure DevOps.
- Custom technology support.
- Internal Shared Services liaison.
- SLA & major incident management reporting.
- Problem management.
- Administrative experience of Azure DevOps with PaaS, IaaS Cloud Services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analytics Services & PowerBI.
- SQL server, IIS, .NET Framework & MS Windows Applications.
- T-SQL queries & PowerShell scripting.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
Nice to Have:
- Azure Cosmos DB, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, Azure APP Services & Functions, Service BUS & other Azure Services
- Ansible, Terraform for DevOps automation
- ITIL-based framework.
- Containerization & CI/CD tools like Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkin, GIT, Stash, Subversion etc.
- Data Engineering & RDBMS knowledge is added advantage
BSc/BA degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
No travel required for this position
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Project management, communication & analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal & problem-solving abilities
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Results oriented with an agile mindset
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal & written English Language with confidence