Client : PwC Etax.com
Industry : Consulting
PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
Opportunity to work on a Global Data Platform
To support our expansion, we are hiring a team of QA Engineers to join our Data Services team with primary responsibility to ingest and curate data from multiple systems of records so that the data can be used for reporting purposes.
• Collaborate with stakeholders on business / technical and test requirement gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and delivery planning for multiple systems
• End to end test management including test estimation, test preparation, test planning, test creation and test execution tasks, defect management and take QA ownership of systems under test
You will be responsible for: o Test Management & Preparation: ▪ Create test scenarios aligning to the business requirements ▪ Create Functional and Non-Functional test cases working closely with BAs, Tech leads and Data Modellers ▪ Create test scripts (functional and non-functional) ▪ Build test automations using tools (JMeter, Postman, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Alteryx etc.) o Test Execution: ▪ Perform regression testing and load testing after deployments ▪ Perform system integration testing ▪ Perform automated testing using automation tools and scripts etc. ▪ Create test result reports and share with stakeholders (Delivery Lead, Tech. Leads, Engineers) o Test Management: ▪ Maintain testing artifacts in the version control repository ▪ Prepare release notes ▪ Identify better practices and efficiencies and socialize across the team ▪ Provide input to automate and optimize engineering processes/standards/guidelines • Full ownership of test environment - Review incoming test artefacts (e.g., test scenarios, specs, etc.) for readiness, feasibility, verifiability and other quality criteria. • Test architecture and ST/SIT/UAT environment setup, maintenance & monitoring for systems under test. • Deliver best in class data services delivery experience.
• Relevant years of experience
• Experience in Azure Cloud component like ADF, SSIS, MSSQL & Azure Data Lake
• Experience in Integration & API testing with tools like ReadyAPI, JMeter, Postman, REST based tools, etc.
• Experience in test automation using one or more tools like shell scripting (UNIX/LINUX), Selenium, Ranorex, Alteryx, etc.
• Experience in test management tools like JIRA, Testrail / HPQC, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
• Familiarity with Data Engineering / ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Lake & Data Platform development environment
Good to have:
• Experience with SSAS and / or Azure Analysis Services (AAS)
• Experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT, Stash, Subversion, etc.
• Knowledgeable in RDBMS
• Knowledgeable in PowerBI / Tableau
• Preferably ITIL certified
• ISTQB certified is an added advantage
• Good project management, communication and analytical skills
• A team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Passionate about learning new technologies
• Results oriented with an Agile mindset
• Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English language with confidence
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
• Not Applicable for this role