Client : Inscale Macedonia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
The people of INSCALE are the very heart of our organization, and on the road of growth we are eagerly looking to design and implement the best people practices. The HR Specialist is a crucial part of our core team that enables the company to run at its best. It is a role that provides operational guidance and support across the company, while offering the best possible employee experience.
The primary responsibility of the HR Specialist is the exceptional people experience, which entails running flowing and optimized processes, managing standard operating procedures, enhancing policies, and building trustworthy relationships.
Another crucial responsibility for the HR Specialist is the employee engagement strategy and the incentives program in the company.
Additionally, the HR Specialist contributes to company effectiveness by following through reports and system updates, which provide the company with valuable insight to run our data-driven projects.
• Acting as point-of-contact for employees
• Governing an employee life cycle: from onboarding through adaptation and stabilization to professional development
• Customizing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and processes; ensuring they are followed by all involved parties
• Conducting and analyzing ad-hoc and planned meetings with employees to gather feedback and resolve issues brought up by team members or managers
• Managing formal employee communication (e.g., email newsletters, updates)
• Participate in design and operating the local employee engagement strategy
• Chief-officer of team events, incentives, and initiatives
• Enhancement and implementation of company benefits program
• Monitor motivation and satisfaction of assigned employees
• Building strong relationships with employees and clients, fostering trust, and promoting collaboration
• Controlling reports and system updates (when applicable)
• Experience with day-to-day HR practices (preferably in a software engineering organization)
• Good understanding of the role of human resources department in business
• Experienced or keen to having ownership over projects
• Experience with design and/or implementation of company policies and procedures
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer literacy (HR systems, MS Office, or related tools)
• Skilled in time-management and prioritizing
• Experience working as part of a team
• Familiar with local labor law and related legal regulations
• Fluent in English communication
• High social and emotional intelligence
• Attentive and self-driven personality
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Confident with making decisions
• Creative and purpose-oriented approach
• A personality of integrity and confidentiality
• Willingness to learn and advance
Relevant undergraduate studies – a higher degree will be an advantage.
Any relevant training would be an advantage.