Client : TripX
Industry : Travel
TripX Travel is the fastest growing travel company in the Nordics, thanks to the unique business model.
TripX combines cutting-edge technology with streamlined travel operations (production, customer service etc.). TripX is both B2C and B2B, making it a one-of-a-kind company that have attracted partnerships with big players such as Norwegian Air Shuttle, Air Malta and Air Baltic, and have been growing rapidly for the past 3 years.
TripX offers interesting and exciting development work with a highly modern infrastructure, in which human capital is central and essential. TripX has a very flat organizational hierarchy where trust and close relationships are key to a high-performing team with a relaxed atmosphere and culture. Transparency is valued highly, and all employees are trained in the travel business and can follow sales figures daily.
Recruiting Frontend Developer with 3+ years of experience in Frontend development skills. Should have good React knowledge
• As a front-end developer at TripX, you will build on top of a number of existing applications, interfaces, and APIs that combine products like flights, hotels, and transfers into packages and distribute them via our APIs and website.
• You will be responsible to design and implement complex software algorithms, interfaces, and application flow to meet customers’ demands. Other duties include programming and code reviewing, testing, taking part in scrum team tasks, such as specifications, planning, and estimations. You are expected to work closely with clients in the maintenance and development of cutting-edge products in accordance with client requirements. You will be involved in the full SDLC and will be expected to be able to come up with innovative solutions.
• Working for TripX you should invent new solutions to challenging problems. TripX strives to use the latest technologies and automation is a keyword in their business model. They have a 100% cloud infrastructure, an agile environment, and a flat organization. You will be part of a journey to streamline and automate the business, with the opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies like React, Kubernetes, and Docker and come up with smart solutions to fuel future growth.
Your responsibilities include:
• Help improve our new website build with the latest frontend technologies (see www.tripx.co.uk for English version)
• Create clever and easy-to-use frontends with good UX in our administration tool/back office for new and existing features developed by the team
• Improve/redo some old UIs to be up-to-date with the latest looks and technologies
• At least 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer
• A good eye for design (but not expected to do actual design work)
• Modelling UI based on UI frameworks/Admin templates
• Very experienced with:
• React, Redux, and JS in general
•Passion for software development and agile practices
Good to have:
• Travel Industry/travel-related software experience
• Experience with Ant Design - we are using the “Isomorphic” admin template
• Experience with NodeJS and Kubernetes
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Strives to add value to our product and service offering
• Be proactive and focused on a key initiative
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with the team and the management
• Interested in taking a challenging position in the team of dedicated professionals
• You have a solid professional foundation and understanding of what it means to develop good software.
• Have a critical mind and strive for a perfect solution
• Excellent English oral, written, and presentation communications
• Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields.
Willing to travel to Sweden/Denmark occasionally