Client : Fortius
Industry : IT
Fortius is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports.
We're looking for Business Analyst who will work alongside product owners and stakeholders, analyzing the business needs to support the future vision of the company, as well as supporting its current business requirements.
The Business Analyst will work alongside product owners and stakeholders, analysing the business needs to support the future vision of the company, as well as supporting its current business requirements. The objective of the role is to:
• Understand the business context and business objectives of the project to support initial, high-level requirements envisioning
• Prepare and facilitate workshops with business representatives, in collaboration with other team members to enable active stakeholder participation in requirements modelling
• Document requirements in the form of executable specifications (AC) to enable these to be repurposed as test conditions
• Analyse business processes and proposing solutions, using a variety of tools, to achieve the objectives of the program
• Identify impacts
• Collaborate with the Engineering, Product, and other stakeholders
• Support the planning and execution of the project or initiative
• Prepare and execute the different test scenarios (functional and integrations)
• Support the business lines in the operational implementation of the solution
• Write well defined User Stories and Manage the JIRA back-log.
• To elicit the actual business needs of stakeholders, not simply their expressed desires, or perceived solutions. Typically this is done through Problems Statements and Jobs to be Done framework.
• To analyse and synthesise information provided by stakeholders
• To produce quality deliverables in support of an Agile Project Methodology such as business requirements, processes and workflows, system requirements, AC, and test plans;
• To support the requirements lifecycle from high-level business envisioning through requirements modelling to testing
• To define and validate solutions that meet business needs, goals, or objectives
• To participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required
• To assist in organizing projects and implementation plans
• To assist project teams during the implementation of solutions
• To participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts
• To assist the operations teams on complex issues encountered by product/process users
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies with minimal oversight or supervision.
• Must have experience of requirements elicitation and documentation across a complex change portfolio in dynamic business environments.
• Must have experience of working in a virtual team, under an agile development methodology and a challenging timeframe, without compromising the quality of deliverables.
• Must have experience in Jira.
• Must be familiar with Problem Statements and Jobs to be Done.
• Must have worked on delivering Web Based Software.
• Understands what “good is” for story writing.
• Can write high-quality AC.
• Good English communication skills
• Design thinking experience.
• Experience of interacting with Figma and working with UX/UI designers.
• Experience in Mico-services Architectures, NoSQL, Elastic Search.
• Experience of working on SaaS B2B projects.
• Visualization tools such as Miro.
• Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time.