Client : Napier Technologies Limited (Malaysia)
Industry : Other
Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
All financial institutions have legal and regulatory obligations to prevent money laundering and the funding of terrorism.The current marketplace is dominated by legacy technology providers, addressing individual elements of customers’ requirements. Interested to work in unique integrated platform, apply now.
We are growing the Professional Services team in APAC and are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to join us. As part of a professional services implementation team you will work closely with Technical Consultant to successfully integrate client systems into Napier’s Intelligence compliance software. Our solution can be on-prem or hosted through a cloud-provider and you will be able to inspire confidence working in either style.
The Napier solution has a flexible data model and takes data feeds from a variety of client systems in many formats. To succeed in this role you will be able to work with both the clients’ business and IT teams to understand the meaning and purpose of the data in the feeds as well as how to configure the Napier data model and APIs. You will do quality check on the application configuration and learn how to use the Napier rules engine. You will play acritical role in the delivery of our transaction monitoring and screening solution.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Analysing requirement specifications, developing test plans, test cases, create test scripts for the solution built by the technical consultants for the customers
• Develop test scripts, performing data analysis and UAT on data migration including new data feeds into Napier AML solution
• Work with the Project Manager to involved in Test Project documentations: Test Strategy, Test Estimation, Test Planning, Daily Test Status Reports, Test Summary Reports
• Work with the Technical Consultant team in confirming the test scope and raise the defects
• Proven Software QA/Testing experience, with a variety of project exposure spanning Commercial Off the Shelf Software (COTS) and bespoke configured applications, ideally on cloud platforms.
• Experience and confidence in setting software test strategies and leading test activities through full SDLC, either in a Senior, Team Lead or Management QA position.
• Experience of integration testing through various mechanism and technologies
• Confident with data verification and proofing
• Good understanding different test phases including but not limited to Integration Testing Performance testing, Regression testing and UAT
• Comfortable with providing technical test direction to the client and the team
• Good experience of producing test plans based on requirements and mapping test results against the plans
• An interest and experience in Test Automation
• Ability to evaluate test results against customer requirements
• Able to validate Manual test case and Automated test script.
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• ISTQB Advanced Qualification
• WebAPI testing and tools
• Understanding of any similar Compliance solutions OR similar Financial Fraud protection products
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field