Client : Napier Technologies Limited (Malaysia)
Industry : Other
Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
Napier’s mission is to become the recognized leader in ‘Intelligent Compliance’ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through delivery of a best in class AML solution. Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2020 certified and has been ranked #4 Best Workplace in Tech (small organisations) 2020.
We are growing the Professional Services team in APAC and are looking for an outstanding Technical Consultant to join us. Are you already responsible for data integration and configuration of solutions into client environments? As part of a professional services implementation team you will work with clients and their information technology teams to successfully integrate client systems into Napier’s Intelligence compliance software. Our solution can be on-prem or hosted through a cloud-provider and you will be able to inspire confidence working in either style.
The Napier solution has a flexible data model and takes data feeds from a variety of client systems in many formats. To succeed in this role you will be able to work with both the clients’ business and IT teams to understand the meaning and purpose of the data in the feeds as well as how to configure the Napier data model and APIs. To configure the application, you will need to learn how to use the Napier rules engine. This is a critical component in the delivery of our transaction monitoring and screening solution.
Are you a hands-on consultant? You will have experience scripting, writing data transformations, performing JSON/XML manipulation, database queries and building data processing pipelines as well as running architecture and data security meetings with experienced clients.
Do you have a strong technical background in data integration and networking with excellent communication skills? Do you want to take on more responsibility for client projects? Then this could be the role for you.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Articulate product design, capabilities and flexibility; conduct design workshops, gather business and technology requirements.
• Provide business analysis and technical support to clients, iterate requirements and deliverables to enhance customer success through alignment with core product capabilities.
• Design customizations and integration approaches; produce technical specifications and build/deliver integrations into client environments.
• Prioritize and manage competing client project tasks
• Work within the technology organization to advance integration capabilities and other technical system properties, submit requirements and act as client advocate for system integration
• SAAS experience Azure/AWS
• Technical authoring for product/project documentation
• System Integration Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns
• File based integrations, ETL tools, Apache NiFi
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Linux skills
• RESTful API Design, HTTP and Webhooks
• API Gateways, JSON, XML
• Queue based integrations, event driven systems, message passing, Apache Kafka
• Information Security, Encryption, SSL/TLS
• Python Scripting skills preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field