Client : Inscale Macedonia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
If you believe that you are a high-energy, driven, and resilient superior IT Headhunter and you are interested in career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you.
INSCALE is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for a Head of Talent Acquisition to manage our high-performing and dynamic headhunting team in Skopje, Macedonia. We only work for international clients with a positive reputation in the job market.
If you believe that you are a superior IT Headhunter and are interested in career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with international clients, manage and grow the Recruitment team in Macedonia and at the same time lead projects. You will occasionally be involved in pre-sales recruitment meetings as a technical recruiter representative.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the clients you are recruiting for and ensure they feel positive about INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities that best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your work for INSCALE will include the following roles:
• Supervising and leading the recruiting team and reporting on its performance.
• Responsible for team members development and retention
• Implement new sourcing methods. Continuously improving our headhunting and evaluation process.
• Lead Requirements Gathering with Clients - Understanding the technical and personal competencies that the candidates must possess in order to be suitable for a specific position. This involves dialogue with the customers as well as the customer’s existing development team and other staff members of INSCALE.
• Participate in job fairs and career events.
• Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes the technical and soft skills assessment
• Planning the recruitment process, including Identifying candidate lead sources, planning the evaluation process, and customer interview and selection.
• Identifying suitable candidates. This includes active headhunting and other recruitment activities.
• Negotiating the terms of the employment contract with the candidates.
• Being a team player with respect to the other Headhunters and the INSCALE staff in general.
What we are looking for:
• The best IT Headhunter in Skopje.
• A Headhunter who can find Senior and mid-level IT professionals including Senior Management, IT Architects, Team Leads, Senior Developers, Service Managers, and other IT-related employees.
• A Headhunter with extensive experience in headhunting and recruiting IT Professionals in Skopje or Globally. It would be an advantage if you have some level of understanding of the technical jargon in the IT world so that you can understand the customer’s requirements.
• A Headhunter who does not only handle CVs from job portals but performs an active search of candidates using different headhunting methods.
• More than 7 years of experience in recruiting IT professionals
• More than 5 years of experience in active headhunting of IT professionals
• Ability to define the technical and soft skills required for a position
• Ability to evaluate the candidate’s competencies and match it towards the position
• Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues
• Basic understanding of the development platforms and the IT jargon.
• Experience in hiring IT professionals for international clients
• Strong sourcing capabilities with the ability to run multiple channels and identify the best candidates
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish a relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness, and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
You have a BSc in IT/ Engineering or a recognized Degree in another field.
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing
• Health insurance
• Balance between Remote and Office work
• Modern office facilities in the city center
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office