Client : WS Audiology
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are currently establishing a new Cloud Infrastructure & Security team, consisting of skilled backend & DevOps engineers. The team – that is part of a SAFE train – is responsible for building a modern large-scale cloud environment that enables WS Audiology to release software in an efficient, secure & reliable manner.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Analyze overall requirements and design the appropriate cloud infrastructure architecture
• Build & automate the required cloud infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure platform
• Work closely with cloud- and hardware architects and hearing aid specialist
• Join an international Scrum team with dedicated and skilled professionals
• Work closely with several development teams and support them with generic and expandable cloud solutions. Solutions that enable them to be as efficient as possible
• 3+ years hands-on experience in Azure Cloud development or similar field
• Previous experience working with large scale cloud-based systems
• Experience with Azure infrastructure
• Experience with Azure development, .NET Core/C# based,
• Experience with Containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with Cosmos DB, Functions, API management, Traffic Manager, SQL, Web Apps.
• Experience with Infrastructure as code (e.g. ARM/Bicep) will be a plus
• Experience with Azure DevOps - including build and release pipelines will be a plus
• Knowledge in modern DevOps and deployment automation practices
• Knowledge in Security & Reliability practices
• Knowledge in modern architectures (e.g. Microservices, clean architecture)
• Passionate about your work and keep up to date with the latest technology and methods within software application development
• Self-driven, able to take initiative and ownership, suggests how processes can be improved
• Can give and take constructive feedback
• Analytical & structural problem solver
• Strong spirit of innovation and the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team
• Able to adapt to rapidly changing Agile/Scrum development process
• Positive energy, open-mindedness, and strong proactive attitude
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent working experience.
Travel required based on project's requirements and needs