INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Malaysia and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for international companies with on-going development of software applications. All our teams work as integrated parts of our customers’ organizations. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and cultures. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. Formed in 2019, through the merger of Widex and Sivantos, WSAudiology combines over 140 years experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion. Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
WSA is the third largest hearing aid vendor in the world with the ambition to become the largest. We have more than 400 people in our software departments and the departments are growing. We are growing our office in Skopje and have many different software projects and opportunities.
WSA has developed a Remote Care solution, where the hearing care professional can adjust a client’s hearing aids remotely. With this project, you get the opportunity to work on a system that combines a desktop application, cloud services, an app, and hearing aids. You have an influence on how we improve the solution and with the improvement, you can make difference for the people that use the system.
You can read more about the solution here:
Your job will be, together with one other developer, to implement improvements to this solution and make life easier for the hearing care professional and their clients. You will work together with audiologists, testers, and our supporters to make this solution more user-friendly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
- At least 3+ years of professional development experience with C#, WPF and MVVM, .Net
- Experience with Xamarin.Forms, or the will to learn Zamarin.Forms
- Experience in writing Unit Tests, will be a plus
- Have firm opinions and is highly knowledgeable in best practices, design patterns, SOLID principles, and architecture within large scale & complex application development
- Takes pride in writing high quality and testable code every day
- Strong spirit of innovation and the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing Agile/Scrum development process
- Positive energy, open-mindedness, and a strong proactive attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
Willing to travel to Denmark for training and team building activities when conditions allow this once again