Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services. In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark. Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
The system is used to process the pension, savings, and or insurances of the Danish and Norwegian customers in Danske bank to ensure that the customer are getting the best benefit for the premium paid.
We are looking for an IT professional to join our mainframe development team in Kuala Lumpur as Junior QA. The applications are built on IBM mainframe running z/OS, developed in PL1, COBOL and CICS, against DB2.
This incumbent needs to be capable in Understanding Business requirements and convert them to appropriate test scenarios and testing in mainframe environment. You would be also working concurrently with the team in Denmark.
• Relevant working experience in software testing and quality assurance.
• Experiencing in analysing and gathering requirements for testing purpose
• Experience in test case development -functional and regression testing
• Experience in mainframe testing
• Experience in writing manual test scenarios/test cases
• Open to learn new things
Good to have:
• Experience with Banking, Financial or Insurance Sector
• Working in SCRUM Methodology and believes in the benefit of SCRUM
• Open-minded and Accepting to Changes
• Open to criticism
• ISTQB/ISEB certification or equivalent
• Open to candidate with Mainframe Development experience who is passionate in testing