Client : Napier Technologies Limited (Malaysia)
Industry : Other
Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
All financial institutions have legal and regulatory obligations to prevent money laundering and the funding of terrorism.The current marketplace is dominated by legacy technology providers, addressing individual elements of customers’ requirements. Interested to work in unique integrated platform, apply now.
We are growing the Professional Services team in APAC and are looking for an outstanding Project Manager to join us. Are you already responsible for data integration and configuration of solutions into client environments? As part of a professional services implementation team you will work with clients and their information technology teams to successfully integrate client systems into Napier’s Intelligence compliance software. Our solution can be on-prem or hosted through a cloud-provider and you will be able to inspire confidence working in either style.
A significant part of the role will be supporting client’s data integration and transformation as well as configuring the Napier application. The Napier solution has a flexible data model and takes data feeds from a variety of client systems in many formats. To succeed in this role, you will be able to work with both the clients’ business and IT teams to understand the meaning and purpose of the data in the feeds as well as how to configure the Napier data model and APIs. To configure the application, you will need to learn how to use the Napier rules engine. This is a critical component in the delivery of our transaction monitoring and screening solution.
This is a hands-on role. You should expect to be working closely with clients to develop data and business requirements, project plans and then supporting the client in configuring the Napier application.
The role will suit an individual with strong client implementation project delivery with technical background in data integration and networking with excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for the entire end to end delivery of the Napier solution and will be responsible for:
• Project management and governance of client implementation delivery
• Running weekly project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced
• Stakeholder management both on client side and internal teams to drive delivery
• Responsible for project plan and tracking project financial status/ profitability
• Liaising with internal teams for the provision of infrastructure and software installation
• Working with clients to establish and develop business and data requirements
• Understand product offerings to facilitate and influence decisions to achieve the best outcome
• Supporting the client through go-live and with immediately post go-live
• Support clients based in Asia Pacific (including Australia & New Zealand)
You will typically be running multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and experience providing support to a wide customer base, ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
• A strong background in delivering client technology projects
• A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
• Commercially astute to identify commercial opportunities (eg, change requests) where warranted
• Ability to multi-task, have good project management discipline and resilient to changing environment
• A financial services background would be an advantage, preferably with experience of compliance and AML solutions
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to a wide and varied audience
• A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
• Familiar with XML, CSV
• Strong data analysis skills
• Experience with data and file manipulation and processing
• Excellent Excel skills
• Project Management Agile Certification
• Knowledge and experience of Ubuntu, Red Hat and Secure Linux
• Hands-on experience with some of the following would be an advantage - Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark
• Worked with Azure/AWS-type architectures
• Understanding of the current regulatory requirements and financial products
• Experience of working with 3rd party vendor solutions and integration projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field