Client : Fortius
Industry : IT
Fortius is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports.
We're looking to appoint a hands-on and seasoned Senior Test Automation Engineer to play a major part in the design, implementation, future support and innovation of its next generation of technology solutions. The successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast paced and business aligned environment.
• The role will traverse the entire software delivery lifecycle. We are looking for candidates with not only great technical abilities, but also commercial awareness and communication skills as there will be significant exposure to internal business teams and product owners.
• The successful Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of the automated testing as part of continuous integration and deployment practices.
• Experience of QA roles within a continuous integration and deployment technical environment.
• Significant experience using automation tools to scale the QA strategy (including Selenium, Specflow, BrowserStack, SauceLabs) highly desirable.
• Experience testing .NET C# services: REST APIs and message-based systems. Familiar with Postman/Swagger.
• Strong .net/c# and general Scripting knowledge.
• Experience in Performance Testing using JMeter, Gatling or any other tools would be an added bonus to the team.
• Good understanding of database queries.
• Experience testing Angular and React apps
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent